Hello world! and carrot cupcakes

Cupcakes and miracles - food blog about nice and tasty things like cupcakes and miracles.
I hope you'll enjoy your visit and will come back to get know more about it. This is my first blog in English and second in my life. Still some changes must be done, but my Facebook fan page is already on. So if you'd like to know about new recipes - be sure to follow me.
These carrot cupcakes are not so fatty as their relatives with butter. They are moist and tasty. Not to sweet from inside and with nice sweet topping. Without topping can be stored for a few days or easily converted in to present.
16 units cupcakes
For the batter:

250 ml brown sugar
63 ml sunflower or light olive oil
2 XL eggs
125 ml natural yogurt (3-4% fat)
1 l shredded carrots (about 4 medium)
500 ml coarse wheat flour
125 ml almond flour
125 ml all purpose white flour (we use number 550)
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp dried ginger powder
pinch of salt
100 g hazelnut

Cream:
250 g curd/cottage cheese 9% fat
2 tbsp sour cream
125 ml icing sugar

Preheat oven to 180 C.
Mix brown sugar with oil. Add eggs and mix again. Stir in yogurt.
And carrots and mix.
In second bowl mix together all flours, baking soda, powdered ginger and salt. 
Add flour mix to carrots mix and stir well.
Chop hazelnuts. Take of 3 table spoons for toppings, others add to carrot batter and mix in.
Fill in cupcakes tin lined with paper cups 3/4 of batter.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. 
Cool on the rack
For the cream - beat with handheld mixer.or whisk curd, cream and icing sugar.
Top each cupcake with cream and garnish with leftover hazelnuts.

Enjoy!

3 komentarai (-ų):

  1. I adore carrot cake and these muffins look like a healthier, yet still delicious, option. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, yum! I am in love with all carrot baked goods. These look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

 

Friends

List of my friends

Miracles

Not about food, but about good life

About me

Sometimes you feel that 1st stage is over and you need to move on. I hope this blog - my scond food blog project - will show you that. I hope to propose you nice pictures, tasty recipes, so you would enjoy my page.