Creamy Avocado Pasta with Salmon, Gluten free

If you are bored with meaty pasta recipes - try this. I have used amazing Marks and Spencer gluten free pasta which you can easily mix with "normal" one. I liked it very much. Also this pasta recipe so fresh and smells like Spring. Can't wait to do it again. Just have to keep some avocados in stock.
2 portions
200 g Spaghetti
80 g smoked salmon
freshly ground black pepper
lemon zest for garnishing

Sauce:
1 ripe medium avocado, pitted
1 clove garlic
12 g fresh basil leaves, plus more for serving
1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, to taste
pinch of salt
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Cook pasta according package instructions.
For sauce - whiz all ingredients with food processor or Nutri bulet type machine. When pasta is done and drained - mix in sauce. Serve with pieces of smoked salmon, peppers and lemon zest.

Enjoy :)

Inspired by Oh she glows

2 komentarai (-ų):

  1. This is a fantastic and very healthy pasta dish. I love that creamy avocado sauce a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have been eating a lot of pasta lately, and I am somehow not bored of it yet! There is so much you can do!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

 

Friends

List of my friends

Miracles

Not about food, but about good life

About me

Sometimes you feel that 1st stage is over and you need to move on. I hope this blog - my scond food blog project - will show you that. I hope to propose you nice pictures, tasty recipes, so you would enjoy my page.